Wednesday, October 24, 2007

James Lipton: Born 2 Mack



This is one of the greatest things I have ever heard, I guess the homie James Lipton moved chickens in Paris back when he was "young and penniless" there. When you put it all together, it totally makes sense. You can't achieve that creepy air of calmness until you've put in work in the pimp game. If you look closely at his interview with Drew Barrymore, you can see that they had to cover up the black eye he gave her a couple days previous when she came back from the track $20 short.

This makes me wonder whether any other famous folks are gonna be inspired to reveal their secret past lives as pimps. Personally, I am pulling for Ted Koppel, or maybe Larry King.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well link me, i'll link you :D

Anonymous said...

Good words.